工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : 20-24K/M to match skills and experience
QR Code Link to This Post
• Where demand dictates, give up to 30 hours total of face to face or online classes to clients under a BE Team Premium contract. Act on instructions of what to teach after liaising with the consultant responsible for the student (how you deliver the content of these classes is at your discretion as long as key progression points met).
• In quieter times, be prepared to give classes to other contracted BE students and/or students taking TE classes.
• Projects ranging from resource compiling to writing articles for school's guide magazines or other unspecified projects expected when the month's teaching schedule is considerably lighter.
• Reports and lesson planning will account for all other available time on the job, to be submitted to deadlines and via correct channels.
• Attend training in SH as and when required (normally once a year).
• Identify ways to correct student progression if previous methods aren't producing results.
• Be acutely aware of student's schedules in terms of their exam dates and trips to the UK for assessment days etc.
• The job may require giving presentations on the UK boarding school system to our business partners to help with BE brand awareness and client network.
• Contribute to school's guide magazines offering insight on various aspects of succeeding in the UK independent sector, pitfalls of application procedures etc, arranging spreadsheets of school data and ranking.
• Engage with Children of different ages (roughly 7-16 years old) to deliver lessons across a variety of subjects specific to UK Independent School entrance exams.
• 2 years tutoring experience essential, classroom teaching beneficial but not essential.
• English, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal reasoning, Interview Preparation, Current Affairs all critical subjects. Any other subjects a bonus.
• Ability to liaise and schedule teaching hours with team of consultants and plan and deliver classes with detailed feedback to strict deadlines.
• Good understanding of the UK Education system and some of the core testing methods (ISEB/CAT/UKISET), as well as of boarding life.
• Ability to create resources to complement an already comprehensive in-house database.
• Minimum 2.1 at undergraduate level and ABB or A*AB (new A-levels) at A-level.
• Boarding school education preferred but not essential.
A successful candidate should be:
• Good time management skills.
• Articulate and excellent communication skills.
• Passionate about and up to date with all developments in education.
• Conveys a sense of enthusiasm for international education
• Is smart and professional in dress and appearance