收藏此帖子Middle-High School Literature Teacher (Shanghai)隐藏该帖子
工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : $38,000-$53,000 annual salary, based on experience
QR Code Link to This Post
Founded in 2008, our mission is to deliver comprehensive Western-style college preparatory education. Our long-term development curriculum is tailored for students 6-16 years old, and provides English-centered academic training. Core courses include intensive reading, writing, science, mathematics, history, and social science.
Our founding team members come from both the US and Shanghai. Our diverse backgrounds and deep cross-cultural understanding have enabled us to help students not only achieve success in testing, but fully adapt to a Western learning atmosphere - a model we have spent years perfecting. In addition to increasing vocabulary and honing reading and writing abilities, our students develop the critical thinking and expression skills that are often ignored in mainstream Chinese education.
Who We're Looking For:
Ideal candidates will have experience teaching early childhood classes (Kindergarten through fifth grade) with success meeting the needs of diverse learners. Candidates should also have enthusiasm for teaching a curriculum that features real-life application of skills and the energy and willingness to collaborate and advance within a vibrant learning community.
Please send us your résumé and write "Literature Teacher" in the subject line.
• Teachers work four-day weeks: Two and a half weekdays (in office) 9am-6:30pm, as well as Saturday and Sunday (in class) 9am-7pm
• Office hours may be spent grading homework, editing lesson plans, crafting new assessments, or other tasks as assigned
• Classes will be a maximum of 6 students per class
• Classes will be within the teacher's subject area(s) as well as English-language support
• All English-language support classes will come "pre-packaged" with content (readings, assignments, assessments, etc.). Teachers will undergo training on how best to deliver this content and support the students before beginning to teach
• The school year is from March 1, 2018 to February 28, 2019 with time off for major Chinese holidays including Spring Festival and Autumn Festival
• $38,000-$53,000 annual salary, based on experience
• Round-trip ticket flight allowance annually
• Sponsored Foreign Expert Certificate and Residence Permit
• Salary advance available
• Health Insurance
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• One week hotel accommodation upon arrival
• Assistance with acquiring housing, paying bills, obtaining a cell phone, obtaining a metro card, etc.
• Minimum two years' teaching experience with references. If your college major is education, teaching experience is not required.
• Minimum bachelor's degree
• Native English speaker
• All employees must undergo a criminal background check